What began with an observation that India has over 400 Million credit & debit cards, 40 Million retail outlets but only 1 Million terminals, 40% of which don’t work due to outdated technology, complicated processes, huge hardware costs, infrastructure issues. We believe there is a simpler way for small businesses to run their business and have the same tools as the big businesses thereby enabling commerce.
As entrepreneurs and small business owners ourselves, we believe in the power of the small business and entrepreneurship to bring positive effect to people, to communities, and to the economy of the nation.
At ePaisa, we are building tools to make small businesses succeed. We have built a multi-lingual mobile based point of sale ecosystem that not only enables small businesses to accept credit and debit card payments with smartphone and tablets but also but helps generate revenue through multiple product offerings , thereby increasing footfall and revenue for the small business owner and converting the ePaisa point of sale into a revenue earner.
We are working hard to digitize India by digitizing the point of sale for businesses. The process eliminates lengthy paperwork and by-passes expensive terminals so all that is left is optimal business functioning.
C-25 A, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, India - 110057
91 Springboard Lotus Star, Plot no D-5, Road no 20, Marol-MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093 - Maharashtra. India
screenshots, logos, headshots & more
Screencast / Video
- How cloud based POS solutions are helping to run business during this corona epidemicMarch 24, 2020 - Indian Retailer
- [Trends 2020] Collaboration Is the New InnovationJanuary 22, 2020 - Entrepreneur India
- Fintech Start-Ups Are Growing: What’s New To Look For In 2020December 10, 2019 - Entrepreneur India
- India’s startup entrepreneurs: Why do we need them?September 19, 2016 - vccircle.com
- ePaisa looks to partner with New India Co-operative banks, retail chainsSeptember 19, 2016 - indiatimes.com
- Budget 2016: From GST bill passage to encouraging digital payments, here’s what fintech start-ups wantFebruary 28, 2016 - dnaindia.com