What began with an observation that India has over 400 Million credit & debit cards, 40 Million retail outlets but only 1 Million terminals, 40% of which don’t work due to outdated technology, complicated processes, huge hardware costs, infrastructure issues due to shortage of power, stable telephone lines and non-availability of support. We believe there is a simpler way for small businesses to run their business and have the same tools as the big businesses thereby enabling commerce.
As entrepreneurs and small business owners ourselves, we believe in the power of the small business and entrepreneurship, especially the positive effects it brings to the people, the community and to the economy of the nation.
At ePaisa, we are building tools to make small businesses succeed. We have built a multi-lingual mobile based point of sale ecosystem that not only enables small businesses to accept credit and debit card payments with smartphone and tablets but also helps them generate revenue through multiple product offerings like bill & utility payments, mobile recharge, cash register, inventory control, real time reporting, money transfer, rail, air and events ticketing, gift cards, loyalty program and more thereby increasing footfall and revenue for the small business owner and converting the ePaisa point of sale into a revenue earner.
We are working hard to digitize India by digitizing the point of sale for businesses. The process should neither require lengthy paperwork nor expensive terminals.
Trade Centre, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098, India
C-25 A, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, India - 110057
screenshots, logos, headshots & more
Screencast / Video
- India’s startup entrepreneurs: Why do we need them?September 19, 2016 - vccircle.com
- ePaisa looks to partner with New India Co-operative banks, retail chainsSeptember 19, 2016 - indiatimes.com
- Budget 2016: From GST bill passage to encouraging digital payments, here’s what fintech start-ups wantFebruary 28, 2016 - dnaindia.com
- Aditya Birla Group names 25 start-ups under incubation programmeDecember 14, 2015 - livemint.com
- Meet The 15 Winners Of IBM Smartcamp Mumbai Regional FinalsDecember 4, 2015 - inc42.com
- How the online food industry is influencing the Indian consumerNovember 20, 2015 - mid-day.com