FREE POINT OF SALE
All the tools that help you build your business in one app. Sign up and create an ePaisa account to get started.
- Support for everything you need at the checkout
- Easy to setup. Just register and create an account.
- Seamless integration with ePaisa POS
- Safely and securely swipe credit cards with the card reader or accept cash, debit, and udhaar.
INTEGRATIONS & ADD-ONS TO POWER YOUR BUSINESS
Build customized solutions for your business
Sync your customer details from ePaisa with MailChimp and start sending stylish email campaigns. Turn your customers into regulars and improve your customer engagement and repeat purchases. Track your email campaign results and know who is coming back for seconds.
Businesses can integrate ePaisa card reader with their existing software systems to create customized and complete solutions that meet different business requirements. The ePaisa payment SDK enables you to integrate payments quickly, securely, simply and individually into your point of sale application.
INTEGRATE YOUR ONLINE STORE
Enhance your online business backend with advanced inventory management by integrating your online store with ePaisa. Keep a birds-eye view of incoming sales, stock levels and general store performance and statistics all from the WordPress integration.
ePaisa PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS
Automate the labour intensive processes in your business and seamlessly integrate to Tally and Shopify.
SELL ONLINE – FROM YOUR POINT OF SALE
The ePaisa – Shopify integration enables you to easily link an online Shopify store to your ePaisa account. The integration takes the pain out of setting up your first online store, and makes it easy for you to manage sales, inventory, and reporting. If you’ve already got a Shopify store, you can use the integration to streamline your operations by syncing your inventory and sales reporting with ePaisa.
- Sync products, orders, quantities, and pricing data between your eCommerce and brick & mortar store
- Publish and edit products and variants
- Update inventory and order info in real time
- Unlimited imports, updates, and exports available
- Manage your inventory within ePaisa & your eCommerce site
INTEGRATE ePaisa AND TALLY, EASILY
- Stop losing time on manual imports/exports between ePaisa and Tally. Unveil the true power of these apps by integrating them.
- Need to know what your customer ordered right from your CRM? Need to always keep your list up-to-date? ePaisa can do that for you. Your data is always kept in sync.
- By getting the data you need you can get a better insight of your lead or customer such as: did he open the email from my last campaign, what did he order from my eCommerce site last time
SEE HOW ePaisa WORKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS TYPE
- Food & Beverage
- Travel and Transport
- Leisure and Entertainment
- Professional Services
Retailers all over India use ePaisa.
Simplify your retail operations with everything from mobile point-of-sale tools and billing to inventory management and next-business-day deposits. Sell in person and on-the-go with ePaisa.
Restaurants all over India serve with ePaisa.
No matter how your customers order—at the counter or on-the-go, ePaisa gets you payment ready. Put the finishing touches to your business and keep the important stuff organized with ePaisa inventory management and back-office tools.
Wellness professionals all across India trust ePaisa
Wellness professionals across the country are using ePaisa to reduce labor costs, improve staff productivity, and allow staff to provide more personal service.
Taxi services are driving up their sales with ePaisa.
Accept credit cards and run your driving service from a smartphone or tablet. ePaisa simplifies your operations with everything from card transactions to next-business-day deposits.
Payments at every concert or movie
Whether you’re selling movie or concert tickets, ePaisa is the perfect leisure and entertainment point of sale, that lets you sell at the venue or in person.
Digitize POS to digitize India
A complete point-of-sale app that enables your employees to perform real-time, face-to-face payment transactions, from quarterly or annual tax payments, to various other one-time fees